In the Community
Supporting and encouraging the growth of the Mon Valley is an ever-present goal and achievement for General Industries. We understand the importance of nurturing the place where we live, work and succeed. It is more than building the community around us it is creating longevity, staying power and value in our most valuable resource our people.
Long-time Mon Valley resident and President of General Industries, Don Ivill, believes in the power of creating jobs and opportunities for neighbors in our community. He also remains actively involved and committed to the following organizations:
- Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Belle Vernon Boosters
- CASA (Westmoreland County)
- CFMA (Construction Financial Management Association)
- Dapper Dan Charities
- Economic Growth Connection of Westmoreland County
- F.O.R.C.E. (Families for Pa Coal)
- Greater Rostraver Chamber of Commerce
- Mel Blount Youth Home
- Mon Valley Hospital
- Mon Valley Progress Council
- Mon Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Mon Valley YMCA
- Monongahela Industrial Development Authority (MIDA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- The Scholarship Partners Foundation
- Washington County Chamber of Commerce (WCCOC)
- Washington County Manufacturer's Association
- Washington Industrial Development Corporation (WIDC)
- Westmoreland Chamber of Commerce
With several projects underway in the Mon Valley, General Industries continues to support the economic growth and development of Western Pennsylvania. We proactively seek to create numerous employment opportunities and economic investments in the Mon Valley.
Real Estate Manager
Are you a subcontractor interested in working with us? You can access our request form here.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to email us and we will help you find what you need.